Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

K Wedding :: Southern California Wedding

I had the fantastic honor of being Chad and Sarah's wedding photographer and had such a great time!  My friend Jen (best assistant ever!!) and I took a little road trip to southern California to enjoy some mild weather and this beautiful day.

Chad and Sarah were such a fun, sweet couple and made my job so easy and enjoyable.  They've known each other since high school and braved at least a decade of friendship and dating before they made it to this point.  I really loved hearing their story and watching their love and excitement throughout the day.

Stunning bride!  And sweet as can be...

Two thumbs up to Jen for catching this cute photo.  I soooo loved having her along for the day.

Something I couldn't get over about Chad was his excitement for everything that day.  He totally wasn't nervous and you could tell he'd waited a long time to be this happy.  Every emotion was right there on his sleeve.  His relationship with his parents was fantastic too.  Love this father/son moment!

Here she comes...

... and I think Chad was blown away.  Wouldn't you say?

The deal is done!

Seriously!  I left their wedding feeling so happy and in love with these two.

Great shot Jen!

We were able to have a lot of fun with the bridal party as well.  
They seem like some of the greatest friends ever.

The groomsmen just killed me!  They were so fun.

Another great shot by Jen.

 Something else that really impressed me from this wedding was how truly kind everyone was.  They come from two great families that I enjoyed watching and interacting with.  The experiences I had that day were truly rare.  
These two are so blessed!

Their reception was truly a celebration of them and I loved being able to capture a little bit of it for them.

The next four pictures are gems from Jen.
 

They went to Prom together way back in high school... I loved seeing pictures like this from their past.
 

The dads prepared a sweet musical number for Chad and Sarah's first dance...

...and let themselves in on the cool sock deal.  They were great fun that whole day!

We all partied hard for hours and hours and finished off the night with a bang!

The bride's Persian culture came out in many ways... even belly dancing... which was fantastic!  Something about seeing someone's culture so proudly shared gets me a little emotional and grateful that we all come from different backgrounds.  I think it's really cool.

I send much love to this sweet couple and hope they have the best life together...

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos!! What a beautiful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and gorgeous pics :)
    What a beautiful bride.. I really enjoy watching the pics..

    Reception Venues

    ReplyDelete