Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

B Family :: Destination Family Session

Early this summer my lovely friend Heather, mostly joking, asked if I'd go to San Diego to take their family pictures while they were on vacation.  After a second I realized that was a totally logical thing to do so we planned it!  I'm so glad we did it too.  Their cool style was perfect for the beach.  For a small fee, I'd be happy to travel just about anywhere to do a fun session like this!

The whole family is just beautiful.  Smart, funny, and totally darling.

I loved this one of the "bookend" children... Little Sister adores her biggest brother so much and it was fun to see them together.  I know three of the five children from various other activities, and it was great fun to see them all together.

Huge shout out to Mom & Dad for having such a great kiddos.  
They're seriously so great; respectful, funny, and everything else kids should ever be!

Thanks, Heather, for letting me come play with your family while on vacation.  It was a blast.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family photographs ! you have share such a great traveling pictures .You have choice nice destination ..I like this destination .
    Regards Eduard

    ReplyDelete