Image Map

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Growing Boy

Hey there.  Taft here.  Andrea said I could fill you guys in on what I'm up to lately.
So... I'm 10 months old now and cuter than ever.
I'm getting pretty big now.  I know I've always been a big boy, but...
...I'm really growing up now.  Just look at me standing next to this chair.
Hey, wait!  I'm even cooler than that!
I can stand all alone too.  My mom thinks I hang on to stuff for a sense of security or something... 
like it tricks me into thinking I'm holding onto something for stability.
But I really just hold things for fun, especially because it tricks my mom.  I'm super amazing!  
Nice visiting with ya.  See you again in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute! I'm going to steal your journaling and make a scrapbook page out of this! These pictures turned out SO amazing in capturing what Taft is up to right now. I'm so happy with them :D

    ReplyDelete