Image Map

Monday, January 24, 2011

Precious Baby Boy

I was overjoyed to shoot this newborn session.
This is my newest nephew, Brigham, and I am for sure going to be his favorite aunt.  *wink, wink*
Look at how tender and sweet he is.  I just can't get over it.
This is one of my favorite pictures...
I know this little guy is straight from heaven.
I also know he has a brother and two cousins that can't wait to turn him into another little tornado so he can join their clan.
I still laugh that there are four little rascal boys right in a row in our family...
Here's that brother.  He's just so tender with Brigham.  I love it.
We piled the whole family up on the bed for an updated family portrait.  Love it!
...another one of my favorites...
...a miracle shot with two kiddos keeping their hands still for just a moment...
Congrats on the new baby Brady and Cassadee!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love these! They are super adorable and catch the beautiful spirit that newborns have! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys! He is darling. Good job Andrea, and of course Brady and Cass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics! What is it about newborns that just makes you want to squish and love and kiss and squeeze them all over? Your pics make me want to do just that to this little cutie! Gosh! I am so baby hungry!!! :)

    ReplyDelete