Image Map

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting Ready...

Taft is getting ready for his big, bad birthday party!
He's almost one!
I always think its so funny to watch these young toddlers when their mom sticks a whole cake in front of them
and they're trying to figure out if its a test or a joke or what.
Whatever it was when we got together, he was happy to eat some and savor that sugar he was suddenly allowed to eat.
This photo cracks me up.  I just realized its probably so funny to me because he's looking at that cake like I look at whatever junk it is that I nibble on once I realize how much I actually ate.

But seriously, I can't get enough of his little rolls.  We were laughing because he used to be so much chunkier.  Haha.
A few little details...
And then a post-feast exploration.  My boys were there and thought it was hilarious that Taft was making such a widespread mess.
Happy almost birthday, little buddy.

1 comment: