Image Map

Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfect Valentine's Gift!!!

So... I've got the perfect idea for you and your sweetie for Valentine's Day:
Couple's Portraits
only $50!!!
(for a limited time)

Let's celebrate your love this year with a little bit of here and now.  As far as couples go... generally the only time you get your picture taken as "just you two" are for occasions like engagements, wedding, and your occasional milestone.  How perfect would it be to create your own special occasion?  I promise the gesture will go far when your sweetie knows you want to capture a few special moments of the two of you together.  

It could look something like this-
or this-
or this-
or this.
These last few are from a workshop I attended a few months ago and somehow the pics never got blogged.
This couple was so in love and looking through these archives 
makes me want to get some more hot couples in front of my lens.
I'm not kidding...  I'm dying for some more fun like this!
I want to help you guys remember what your lives are like right now and how in love you are!


Give me a call or shoot me an email...  I'd love to fit you in before or after the holiday!

Gift Certificates available.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shots from your workshop and could those photos of your new nephew be any sweeter!? Great Job Andrea!

    ReplyDelete