Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Baby Frankie :: Hurricane, UT Newborn Session

This infant session was such an honor to do.  Little Frankie was born 10 weeks early and I fell in love with her tiny little spirit from the first snapshot her proud Grandma showed me.  She's a sweet little fighter that had me so in love.  We ended up doing this session close to the time she was actually due.  She was the very best baby I've ever photographed and I felt even more blessed when the weather turned yucky for about two weeks straight right after her session.  It would have broken my heart to not have done our little session in the most fabulous garden in town!  (Gardens are my favorite!!!)  And yes... these were taken during the summer NOT during this uncharacteristic snowy winter we've had.  Frankie has my heart and I'm sure I'll keep pretending we're great friends until she's grown and she will find me to be quite an odd stranger.  Haha.

I couldn't decide if I loved a few of the black and whites better than the color photographs, so just enjoy them all.  I sure did.

I love that Lindsey had her darling Grandma come join us for a moment to get a few priceless shots of Great-Grandma & Angel Baby Frankie.  
I am just in love with this image.


It was a pleasure to meet you, Frankie.  I will forever admire you and your strong parents for your journey here to earth.  Bless you, child.

No comments:

Post a Comment