Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Wood family :: Hurricane, UT Family Session

I was so pleased when my friend Alexis wanted to fit in a family session during her holiday visit home. We kept it pretty simple... we had small kiddos out in the chill of January... but I think it made the photos even more special.  It was all about their cute family at this stage and what's better than that?

Big brother was something else... he's a typical little boy... full of his own ideas and a silly sense of humor.  We became best buds after just a few minutes.  Baby took a little while to win over but the laughs we got out of him made my whole day!!  That was just icing on the cake though because I got  to have stylish, beautiful people in front of my camera which is always a pleasure.  I love my job.

Aren't these guys just the most darling family?!  
Their session is headed to the post office today... enjoy, Alexis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment